Marshall Astoria Classic AST3 Half Stack, Blue and Cream
Marshall Astoria Classic AST3 Half Stack, Blue and CreamDetails
Product Ref: 58664View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Marshall Sound with Contemporary Functionality
The Astoria AST3 Half Stack has been designed with modern day guitarists in mind, those who crave hand-wired, point to point, all-valve tone but also requires contemporary features and functionality. The hybrid wiring in the head comprises of point to point wiring for the signal path whilst PCBs deal with switching, this configuration keeps complex switching reliable, solving a common issue found in a lot of handwired amps. The Creamback Celestion speaker in the cab delivers a classic, warm tone that is reminiscent of 60s Marshall amps.
Boutique Style Two Tone Vinyl Covering, Red & Cream
The Astoria series Marshall Amps have a striking two tone vinyl covering which provides a 'boutique' look, as if teleported from a 50s diner. All models in the Astoria series have a leather carry handle, brushed aluminium control panels and amber jewel indicators. As well as a classic look, the vinyl covering and hardware featured on the AST2 Half Stack is hard wearing and will withstand excessive levels of use that a gigging amp would endure, a protective cover is included to keep the lush cream and red colours vibrant.
- Master Volume
- Power Reduction
- Edge Control
- Bass, Middle, Treble Controls
- Sensitivity Control
- Lo and Hi Sensitivity Inputs
- Contemporary Hand Wired Design
- 30 Watt Output
- Two Tone Covering
- Colour Coded Marshall Logo
- Brushed Aluminium Panel
- Made in the UK
- Dustcover Included
- Type: 1/2 Stack
- Channels: 2
- Power: 30 Watts
- Inputs: Hi and Lo
- Master (pull Power Reduction)
- Gain (pull Body)
- Boost Toggle Switch
- Rear Panel Controls:
- Loop Level
- Loop Toggle Switch
- Speaker: 12'' Celestion Creamback Speaker, 75W
- 4 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- 2 x KT66
- FX Loop: Yes
- Footswitch: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.