Marshall BB-2 Bluesbreaker II (Drive / Boost)
Marshall BB-2 Bluesbreaker II (Drive / Boost)Details
The Bluesbreaker II takes the philosophy of Marshall's original Bluesbreaker pedal one step further adding two modes, Blues and Boost, effectively making it two pedals in one. Boost mode is designed with the vintage valve amp or "tone purist" player in mind, for when you don't want to alter the tone of your amp at all, but want to drive the front end harder to push the amp further into natural overdrive.
Product Ref: 21886View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Features / Specifications:
- Blues or Boost mode switch
- Drive control
- Tone control
- Volume control
- Solid metal casing
- Passive bypass
- Power: 9V
- Jack Sockets: Guitar Input, Signal Out / Bypass
- Input Impedance: >1 MOhms
- Output Load Impedance: <50 kOhms
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.