Marshall DSL100H Valve Guitar Head
Marshall DSL100H Valve Guitar HeadDetails
As soon as you play one, you'll hear and feel why so many players and journalists were quick to dub the Marshall DSL100H head as one of the best Marshall heads ever. It also wont surprise you when you learn that these amps have become the companies best selling all-valve heads to date. Together with the Marshall 1936 2x12" Guitar Speaker Cab is loaded with two Celestion G12T-75 speakers you'll have the classic Marshall tone. Smooth and powerful with just a little breakup when really driven hard.
Product Ref: 29212View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
DSL is an acronym for Dual Super Lead, so it should come as no surprise that this amp has two footswitchable channels - Classic and Ultra. Furthermore, each of these channels boasts two modes: the Classic channel offers a Clean / Crunch option while the Ultra offers Lead 1 or Lead 2. Instead of merely offering a variation in gain level to the two channels, each one of these four modes has been individually voiced as an amp in its own right. The tremendous tonal versatility of this amp, coupled with a 100% pure valve signal path (4x ECC83s, 4x EL34s), Dual Reverb controls, a Tone Shift switch which scoops out the mids and a Deep Switch that adds a tight, bowel loosening, low end boost, caused the guitar world to sit up and take notice right from the outset.
- Speaker Type: Amp Head
- Pentode Mode Output (RMS): 100 Watt
- Triode Mode Output (RMS): 50 Watt
- Pre-Amp Valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00009 (2-Way)
- Dimensions (mm): 741 x 274 x 242
- Weight (kg): 24.2Kg
- Dual Footswitchable Pedals
- Two Modes Per Channel
- 3 Band EQ, Mid Shift & Presence Control
- Resonance Control
- Digital Reverb
- Pentode/Triode Switch
- Series FX Loop (Bypassable)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.