Marshall GV-2 Guv'nor Plus (Overdrive)
Marshall GV-2 Guv'nor Plus (Overdrive)Details
The new Guv'nor Plus is an updated version of the much-loved '80s original. The Guv'nor became a classic footpedal known for high quality distortion tones, earning itself a special place in the hearts of distortion smitten guitarists the world over. Within the sturdy metal housing lies the tone, feel and sound of the original Guv'nor, but with extra features specially designed to add extra power and flexibility to cope with the exacting requirements of today's musicians.
Product Ref: 21885View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The tonal versatility of the Guv'nor Plus is such that it is like adding another Marshall amp to your existing setup. The expanded Gain structure allows you to steer your guitar tone through many different styles. From natural sounding vintage valve amp break-up, ideal for singing blues to chunky JCM800 classic rock tones, right through to modern day super-saturation for liquid sustain and grinding chords. In addition, you will also find a Deep control which adds a resonant bass boost, giving you a similar feel and response to the resonant thump of a Marshall 4 x 12 cabinet.
- Gain control
- Deep/Bass control
- Mid/Treble control
- Volume control
- Solid metal casing
- Passive bypass
- Power: 9V
- Jack Sockets: Guitar Input, Signal Out / Bypass
- Input Impedance: >1 MOhms
- Output Load Impedance: <1 kOhms
Due to the technical nature of the Marshall Amplification products advertised on this page it is recommended that you contact us by telephone or by coming into our store to discuss your particular requirements and to arrange a demonstration before buying any of these products.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.