Marshall Handwired 1973X 18W All-Valve 2x12 Combo w/ Tremolo
Marshall Handwired 1973X 18W All-Valve 2x12 Combo w/ TremoloDetails
Product Ref: 43346View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Its two-channel design is straightforward and effective ? just volume and tone controls on channel one, and volume, tone, speed and sensitivity on the tremolo channel.
Because of its lower Wattage, the 1973X's power valves will overdrive sooner than an amp of higher power. This means that the 1973X produces harmonically rich and responsive, vintage Marshall tones at volumes that won?t shift your hearing; this is great for the studio, and gives you greater control of your live sound. That said, at full whack it still packs quite a punch.
The T1221/67 Greenback speakers used in the original 1973 combo would mature over time, their sound softening with age. The special 12" Celestion G12M-20 Greenbacks in the 1973X have been 'aged' to get as close as possible to that vintage, '60s mojo.
- Channels: 2
- Wattage: 18
- Inputs: 2 x 2
- Controls: Tone, Vol x 2, Speed, Intensity
- Speaker Size: 2 x 12"
- Output: 20W Each
- Speaker Name: Celestion G12M-20
- Impedance: 15 Ohm
- Preamp Valves: 2x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1xECC83, 2x EL84
- Power Cable
- Weight: 23kg
- Dimensions in mm: (W x H x D) 710 x 340 x 235
- Other Details: Tremolo Effect & Valve Rectifier - 1xEZ81
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.