Marshall JVM215C 50W Guitar Amp Combo
Marshall JVM215C 50W Guitar Amp ComboDetails
The JVM215C valve combo amp packs all the sophisticated functionality of the JVM series into a refined, 50W format. The 4 ECC83 pre-amp valves generate the desired amount of gain, and work with the ECC83 and EL34 power amp valves to exude and expand on that unmistakable Marshall sound. The Celestion G12B speaker delivers a full, wide sound that is much bigger than the compact size would suggest.
Product Ref: 28994View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JVM series from Marshall is the most comprehensive range of professional, all-valve amplifiers ever offered. No other multi-channel, multi-mode amplifier delivers the amazing all-valve tone offered by the JVM at any price.
- Type: Combo
- Output (RMS): 50W
- Speakers: 1 x G12B
- Pre-Amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-00045 (supplied)
Due to the technical nature of the Marshall Amplification products advertised on this page it is recommended that you contact us by telephone or by coming into our store to discuss your particular requirements and to arrange a demonstration before buying any of these products.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.