Marshall JVM215CD2 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp, Stealth Black
Marshall JVM215CD2 50W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp, Stealth BlackDetails
The Marshall JVM215CD2 50w Combo Amp combines classic Marshall sound with a modern two channel, all valve design. Featuring two independent channels each with three footswitchable modes and unique gain structure. Now complete in an all black, stealth mode including black control knobs, Marshall badge, and piping along with a green on/off switch, the JVM215CD2 will suit any stage.
Product Ref: 57584View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Proudly manufactured in England, this stealth mode amp has undergone some modern cosmetic changes in order to appeal to todays players. Cosmetic modifications include the covering, fret cloth, piping, faceplate, Marshall logo and control knobs are all in black, and the green on/off switch. With all these adjustments, the Marshall JVM215CD2 will suit any stage.
Like the original VM215C, the Marshall JVM215CD2 comes heavily equipped with two independent channels, each with three modes that reconfigure the gain structure of each channel from clean tones, to grunt and modern high gain. Two studio quality reverbs with individual channel EQ, two master volumes and a memory that will recall your reverb, FX loop and master settings. The JVM215CD2 is equipped with an ingenious footswitch, that is fully programmable with four buttions, and allows all switching to be done via MIDI for a high level of flexibility.
- New all black 'Stealth Mode' model
- Equipped with 50 Watt all-valve 1 x 12″ Speaker
- Two channel preamp with clean/crunch and overdrive
- Two Master Volumes and two studio quality Reverbs (one per channel), with individual channel EQ,
- A memory that will recall your Reverb, FX loop and Master settings
- Comes with a fully programmable, four-button footswitch
- Wattage: 50W
- Inputs: 1 (+MIDI)
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble x 2, Reverb x 2, Channel select x2, Presence, Resonance, FX loop, Footswitch/programme
- Size: 1 x 12"
- Output Power: 150W
- Name: Celestion G12B
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Pre Amp Valve: 4 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valve: 1 x ECC83, 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-91006 Included (4-way Foot controller)
- Cables: Power
- Weight (KG): 26.5
- Dimension (mm)s: 605 x 510 x 265
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.