Marshall JVM410H 100W 4-Channel Guitar Amp Head
Marshall JVM410H 100W 4-Channel Guitar Amp HeadDetails
The Marshall JVM410H head is possibly Marshall's most versatile amplifier to date. You get all the great tones that can be found on the TSL & DSL ranges, but the JVM410H gives you an extra channel to play with, making 4 in total, and with 3 modes per channel - you'll be sculpting tones you'd never thought possible before!
Product Ref: 29163View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In addition the JVM410H features independent volume/gain & reverb controls for each channel and dual programmable master volumes; perfect for a complicated live/studio set up. With fewer channeled amps, what sounds right on 1 channel may sound totally out of place on another, and these independent controls allow you to be more exacting with your sounds. Add to this a "silent" recording mode and 128 programmable Midi system, and its easy to see why the JVM410H is a popular choice for professionals and amateurs alike.
"Marshall's all-tube JVM410 houses a virtual encyclopedia of Marshall's finest stock and modified rock tones. It's the ultimate rocker's Marshall and may be the most significant Marshall amp since the JCM800."
"Marshall is back with a new flagship that delivers on every promise. Its versatility is up there with the best and so are the tones."
- Type: Head
- Output (RMS): 100 Watt
- Pre-Amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00044
- Dimensions (mm): 750x310x215
- Weight (kg): 22Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.