Marshall JVM410H 100W 4-Channel Guitar Amp Head
Marshall JVM410H 100W 4-Channel Guitar Amp HeadDetails
The Marshall JVM410H head is possibly Marshall's most versatile amplifier to date. You get all the great tones that can be found on the TSL & DSL ranges, but the JVM410H gives you an extra channel to play with, making 4 in total, and with 3 modes per channel - you'll be sculpting tones you'd never thought possible before!
Product Ref: 29163View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
In addition the JVM410H features independent volume/gain & reverb controls for each channel and dual programmable master volumes; perfect for a complicated live/studio set up. With fewer channeled amps, what sounds right on 1 channel may sound totally out of place on another, and these independent controls allow you to be more exacting with your sounds. Add to this a "silent" recording mode and 128 programmable Midi system, and its easy to see why the JVM410H is a popular choice for professionals and amateurs alike.
"Marshall's all-tube JVM410 houses a virtual encyclopedia of Marshall's finest stock and modified rock tones. It's the ultimate rocker's Marshall and may be the most significant Marshall amp since the JCM800."
"Marshall is back with a new flagship that delivers on every promise. Its versatility is up there with the best and so are the tones."
- Type: Head
- Output (RMS): 100 Watt
- Pre-Amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00044
- Dimensions (mm): 750x310x215
- Weight (kg): 22Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.