Marshall JVM410H Limited Edition Valve Amp Head, Stealth
Marshall JVM410H Limited Edition Valve Amp Head, StealthDetails
The Marshall JVM410H Limited Edition Amp Head redefines versatility thanks to four tonally independent channels; Clean, Crunch, OD1 and OD2, each with three switchable modes. The front panel of the British-built JVM410H features twenty-eight controls and eight switches which, despite looking incredibly complex, is actually remarkably simple to use. Additionally, this limited edition amp head has four studio-quality digital Reverbs (one per channel), individual channel EQ, two Master Volumes, and a memory that can recall your Reverb, FX Loop and Master settings. The JVM410H combines some of the finest Marshall sounds, providing you with a vast tonal palette while taking you from 'Plexi'/JTM45 cleans through JCM800 roar to modern high gain.
Product Ref: 64748View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The British-built JVM4™ is the current flagship Marshall amp. The JVM4 series has been hailed as a market leader, trouncing the competition on tone and value for money.
Marshall's revolutionary Stompware® foot switching technology gives you unprecedented control of your setup, with both straight switching and programmable switching. Designed with performance versatility in mind, the 6-button footswitch (included) connects to the amp using a standard guitar lead, meaning you're not restricted by stage size - and should your cable fail, it's quick and easy to replace.
''In a market sector with more than its fair share of indifferent, run-of-the-mill black boxes, Marshall has just unleashed a powerhouse of tone that easily competes with boutique designs costing two or three times as much.'' - Guitarist Magazine.
''A killer amp that offers plenty of real-world flexibility for the big-stage. Without doubt one of the best Marshalls ever.'' - Guitarist Magazine.
- Model: JVM410H
- Range: JVM4™
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 4
- Power: 100W
- Inputs: 1 (+MIDI)
- Volume/Gain/Bass/Middle/Treble x 4
- Reverb x 4
- Channel Select x 4
- FX Loop
- Pre Amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-91005 Included (6-Way Foot Controller)
- Cables: Power/Speaker
- Dimensions: 740mm x 310mm x 215mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 22kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.