Marshall JVMC212 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
Marshall JVMC212 Guitar Speaker CabinetDetails
The Marshall JVMC212 guitar cab makes the perfect partner for any JVM series combo or as an extension enclosure for any JVM, DSL or TSL amp head. JVMC-212 comes designed using only the finest materials and constructed with tried and tested techniques.
Product Ref: 29171View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Marshall JVMC212 guitar cab can output 150 Watts of power through its Marshall/Celestion Vintage and Heritage speakers. JVMC-212 is constructed from the finest Baltic birch plywood in Marshall UK factory and hand covered in traditional and hard wearing Elephant grained vinyl covering. The JVMC is loaded with the finest mix of Celestion heritage and vintage speakers that facilitate the depth and tone guitarists search for, providing a 2x12 extension cabinet that feels larger than life in the way only Marshall know how. Marshall JVMC is suitable for all JVM, DSL and TSL model amplifiers.
- Type: Head
- Output (RMS): 100 Watt
- Pre-Amp Valves: 4 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- Footswitch (Supplied): PEDL-00044
- Dimensions (mm): 750x310x215
- Weight (kg): 22Kg
- Type: Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Output (RMS): 150 Watt
- Speakers: 1 x Heritage, 1 x Vintage
- Speaker Configuration: 2x12
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Dimensions (mm): 673x478x260
- Weight (kg): 24Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.