Marshall MG Series 4-Way STOMPWARE Foot Controller
Marshall MG Series 4-Way STOMPWARE Foot ControllerDetails
Incorporating Marshall's very own patent-pending Stompware™ technology, developed from the award-winning JVM Series, the MG footcontroller makes using the MG 'FX' amplifiers simplicity itself. The MG footcontroller is totally programmable, with each of the four footswitches assignable to any front panel switch, preset channel and/or built in Tuner. A simple LED panel lets you know exactly what features and channels are engaged, while the digital display indicates the currently selected footswitch. When using the Tuner function the digital display shows the closest current note being played, as the LED panel is used to fine tune that note perfectly.
Product Ref: 21754View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
All that is required is to connect the switching power and functionality of the MG foot controller is a good quality guitar lead. No more expensive manufacturer cables to repair or replace and an end to the question on all guitarists' lips: 'Will my footswitch cable reach?' The MG foot controller puts you back in charge, not your footswitch.
Compatible Marshall Amplifiers:
Due to the technical nature of the Marshall Amplification products advertised on this page it is recommended that you contact us by telephone or by coming into our store to discuss your particular requirements and to arrange a demonstration before buying any of these products.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.