Marshall MG30CFX Carbon Fibre 30W Guitar Combo
Marshall MG30CFX Carbon Fibre 30W Guitar ComboDetails
The MG30CFX packs an incredible array of custom-designed and totally adjustable digital FX - Chorus, Phaser, Flanger and Delay - all contained within just one front panel control. You can precisely dictate the length of the Delay by using the innovative Tap button. Simply tapping this button twice to your desired 'echo timing' will set the required tempo. Separate to these key effects is a standalone Reverb control, perfect for adding space and depth to your tone.
Product Ref: 22625View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The MG30FX also includes a vast spectrum of Marshall tones, caged in four unique channels. Clean, Crunch, OD1 and OD2. These channels are all accessible through either the front panel or the revolutionary MG foot controller. You'll find that each channel has been preset to deliver an awesome Marshall sound, fron crystal clean and glorious crunch to mighty gain and thunderous distortion. Every channel is completely adaptable just like a normal amplifier, but here's where the MG Series clearly leads over the competition - all that analogue tone and all your settings can be programmed directly to that channel's memory by way of the Store switch. Immediately recalling your favourite Marshall tones and FX just got a whole lot simpler.
- Output (RMS): 30 Watts
- Speaker: 1 x 10"
- Channels (storable): 4
- Digital Effects: Yes
- Digital Reverb: Yes
- MP3/Line In: Yes
- Emulated Headphones: Yes
- MG Footcontroller Compatible: Yes
Due to the technical nature of the Marshall Amplification products advertised on this page it is recommended that you contact us by telephone or by coming into our store to discuss your particular requirements and to arrange a demonstration before buying any of these products.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.