Martin 000-17 Acoustic Guitar, Whiskey Sunset
Martin 000-17 Acoustic Guitar, Whiskey SunsetDetails
Product Ref: 67856View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comfort and great sound are at the core of the Martin 000-17. As an auditorium sized guitar it excels at producing balance between a full low end and clear highs. The exotic Guatemalan Rosewood has a long sustain and bright, percussive sound for both strumming and picking styles. The 000-17 benefits from a modified low oval neck and Performing Artist taper, making it a pleasure to play - comfortable as well as rewarding. The Whiskey Sunset finish gives a touch of class and vintage aesthetics for a truly timeless guitar.
Body & Bridge
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Body Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bacing Style: X Brace, Scalloped
- Back and Side Material: Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Modern Straightline- Drop In Saddle
- Scale Length: 632 mm (24.9’’)
- Finish: Whiskey Sunset
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 400 mm (15.7’’)
- Width at Nut: 44.5 mm
- Width at 12nd Fret: 54 mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 21.5 mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 24.5 mm
- Finish: Satin
Hardware & Electronics
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Inlay Material: Black Stripe
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headplate Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: 1955 Style 18
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.