Martin 00X1AE X Series Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Martin 00X1AE X Series Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 58548View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Superb Mixture of Materials
The Martin 00X1AE is crafted from a solid sitka spruce top which delivers a wide, very usable, dynamic tonal palette. The wood itself is quite elastic in nature, which resonates well whilst remaining strong, and provides a focused, clear sound of deep lows, warm midi-range, and bright singing highs. The back and sides of the electro acoustic are crafted from high-pressure laminate mahogany-grain. HPL is a composite material made from paper and resin that is pressed at a very high pressure, the surface wears a mahogany pattern and a protective clear coating, it is not a wood veneer. The unique blend of spruce, and HPL mahogany deliver a strong upper mid and high focus, bright, beautiful ringing tones, and plenty of volume.
The Martin 00X1AE wears a beautifully curved auditorium body, which produces a big, crystal clear tone. The auditorium shape provides a comfortable playing experience due to its smaller waist. The shape has great tonal balance, which provides a great all-rounded tone perfectly suited for recording, writing, and performing purposes. The Martin auditorium body will project well-defined mid, low, and treble notes, perfectly suited to many playing techniques and genres.
Certified Richlite Fingerboard & Rust Birch Laminate Neck
The Martin 00X1AE high performance tapered neck is crafted from rust-coloured birch laminate, which provides a high quality feel and smooth playing experience. The neck is topped with a richlite fingerboard, which is an incredibly durable, extremely versatile, and highly sustainable. Certified richlite is made from resin-infused recycled paper, which provides an environmentally friendly-feel and superbly bright tone. Martin's synthetic touch mimics the look and feel of ebony exceptionally well, without contributing to the ongoing environmental apocalypse.
Standard X Non-Scalloped Bracing
The Martin 00X1AE is reinforced by its non-scalloped X bracing pattern. Non-scalloped bracing allows the top to vibrate yet still keeps it stable. Bracing is very important when it comes to your guitar's durability, it reinforces a guitar's top and back, stops your guitar from collapsing under string tension, and shapes the guitar's sound.
Equipped With Fishman Sonitone Preamp
The Martin 00X1AE is stage-ready due to its Fishman Sonitone system. Once plugged in you have the option to change tone and volume with rotary controls, or even record with its neat little USB output. The sophisticated system features a sound-hole mounted preamp, and comes standard providing a quick, solder-free installation.
Martin's Classic Acoustic Look
The Martin 00X1AE is a beautifully finished, classically styled guitar which features some subtle, classic-acoustic ornate details. The Martin electro acoustic is finished in natural with a hand rubbing technique, with contrasting tortoise shell patterned pick-guard to provide a touch of Martin's creativity. The laminate mahogany-grain back and sides provide a stunning aesthetic, blended with its chrome hardware for the most iconic acoustic look known to date. The neck has unique side dot fingerboard markers inlaid in white plastic. If you crave a natural, classically styled electro acoustic mixed with the art of Martin craftsmanship and quality tone, then the Martin 00X1AE is perfect for you.
- Solid sitka spruce top provides bright attack
- Certified richlite fingerboard & rust birch laminate neck project environmentally friendly vibe and stunning tone
- Fishman Sonicore provides stage-ready Martin guitar
- X Brace reinforces guitar structure
- Auditorium body shape provides comfortable playing experience
"There's plenty of volume - and quite a direct, strong and strident character - and again, if you dig in." musicradar.
Read the full review here.
Body & Bridge
- Top:Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Pattern:X Brace
- Brace Shape:Non-Scalloped
- Back:High Pressure Laminate Mahogany-Grain
- Sides:High Pressure Laminate Mahogany-Grain
- Finish:Hand Rubbed
- Bridge Material: Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material:White Corian
- Headstock: Solid with Standard Taper
- Fingerboard: Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: White Plastic
- Machine Heads:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Electronics: Fishman Sonicore
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.