Martin CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar, Cherry Burst
Martin CEO-8 Grand Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar, Cherry BurstDetails
Product Ref: 56262View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Martin CEO-8 features a solid sitka spruce top, well regarded for its sweet, smooth and 'all-round' tone with great projection and volume, combined with solid sycamore back and sides. The grand jumbo body shape of the CEO-8 provides the biggest sound and widest frequency spread of all Martin models, with great distinction between bass and treble response due to curvature.
Other quality features of the Martin CEO-8 include: style 45 purfling, black boltaron binding, modified 30's style bridge in solid black ebony, compensated white tusq saddle, gold tuners with pearloid keystone buttons, a red tortoise pickguard with purple Martin design, a two ring rosette with select abalone and a high-grade polished gloss custom cherry burst finish. An exclusive interior label, numbered and signed by C.F. Martin IV is also featured, adding to the already high value of this beautiful instrument.
Strong, Stable Neck
The CEO-8 features a solid sycamore neck with a modified low oval neck shape for comfortable playability. A solid black ebony fingerboard with 20 frets is inlayed with a unique mother-of-pearl backslash design, leading to an archtop shape headstock with mother-of-pearl crown inlay and gold tuning machines with pearloid keystone buttons.
A D-Tar Multi-Source pickup system is included with the Martin CEO-8 wich combines the popular Wave-Length system with a condenser microphone for versatility, flexibility and natural sound. The microphone is housed in a special absorbent visco-elastic polymer shock mount for optimal isolation, and features two low profile knobs for master and microphone volume to dial in 'air' and control feedback.
A new Martin Vintage Tone System is included with the CEO-8, based on the historic torrefaction system. VTS allows Martin to target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era, allowing for the recreation of pleasing vintage aesthetics in addition to the reproduction of special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
SpecificationsBody & Bridge
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 17'' Grand J-14 Fret
- Top: VTS Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring - Multiple B/W Fiber w/ Select Abalone
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'', Progressively Scalloped Tone Bars
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Sycamore
- Back Purfling: Style 45
- Side Material: Solid Sycamore
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss w/ Custom Cherry Burst
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Custom Cherry Burst
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss w/ Custom Cherry Burst
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modified 30's Style w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Neck Material: Solid Sycamore
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w/ PA Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Archtop Shape
- Headplate: Black Corian w/ MOP (The Martin) w/ Crown Inlay
- Heelcap: Black Boltaron w/ Multiple B/W Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: MOP Backslash Design
- Tuning Machines: Gold w/ Pearloid Keystone Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone w/ Paua Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Faux Red Tortoise w/ Purple Martin Design
- Case: 593 Geib Style
- Interior Label: Signed by CFM IV - Numbered in Sequence w/o Total
- Electronics: D-Tar Wave-Length Multi-Source
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.