The Martin D-28 combines the quality of Martin guitars with the great tone wood combo of Spruce and Rosewood. Regarded by players and luthiers to be an all time classic guitar, the D-28 uses a dreadnought body and all solid wood construction to deliver warm, powerful tones. The D-28 responds well to all styles of playing - strummers will enjoy the range and projection of chords, whilst finger pickers will love the clarity of each note.
Product Ref: 25536View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Classic Martin Dreadnought
Martin consider the D-28 to be one of the finest guitars in their lineup, going as far as describing it as 'the dreadnought by which all others are judged'. Year after year more and more players fall in love with the exceptional tone delivered by the classic combo of Spruce and Rosewood. The D-28 boasts a powerful bass response that is balanced finely with articulate higher notes. The result is a sweet, warm tone that can be used well in any genre of music.
If you're not convinced that the D-28 is a classic, why not ask Hank Williams Sr or Jimmy Page? They have both considered the D-28 as one of their favourite guitars over the years.
Body & Bridge:
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X"
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Rosette: Style 28
- Finish: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid / Diamond / Square Taper
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- No. of Frets Clear: 14
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.