Martin D-35 Acoustic Guitar
Martin D-35 Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 56263View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Martin D-35 features a solid sitka spruce top, well regarded for its sweet, smooth and 'all-round' tone with great projection and volume, combined with rosewood sides and three-piece back, that provide warmth with complex harmonic overtones. This mix of spruce and rosewood makes the D-41 a balanced instrument with a versatile palette of tones.
Other quality features of the Martin D-35 include: a style 28 rosette, white boltaron endpiece and binding, striped ebony bridge with compensated bone saddle, gotoh chrome tuners, and a high-grade polished gloss finish.
Strong, Stable Neck
The D-35 features a solid mahogany neck with a low profile neck shape for comfortable playability. A solid striped ebony fingerboard with 20 frets leads to a square taper headstock with rosewood headplate and gotoh chrome tuning machines with large knobs.
Body & Bridge
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Back: 3 pieceSolid East Indian Rosewood
- Side: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Multiple Black/White
- Back Inlay: B/W Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss/ Dark Filler
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Bridge: Striped Ebony
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Gold Foil Logo
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard: Solid Striped Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Total Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Neck: Semi Gloss/ Dark Mahogany Stain/ Dark Filler
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Chrome w/ Large Knobs
- Case: 640 Molded Hard Shell
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.