Martin DCPA4 Performing Artist Electro Acoustic, Rosewood
Martin DCPA4 Performing Artist Electro Acoustic, RosewoodDetails
Product Ref: 66667View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Indian Rosewood Body with Sitka Spruce Top
With East Indian Rosewood for the back and sides the DCPA4 offers a full bass response, warm mids and an overall punchy tone perfect for a huge range of genres and playing styles. Furthermore Rosewood is often considered the number one choice for acoustic guitars due to its unique sound qualities and striking dark, rich shade. The Indian Rosewood body is paired with a solid Sitka Spruce soundboard which is a stiff and light coloured wood. The Sitka Spruce top delivers a sparkling high response and tight, clear attack perfect for pronounced players.
20 Fret Richlite Fingerboard
Featuring an innovative 20 fret Richlite fingerboard the Martin DCPA4 provides a smooth and effortless playability with impressive resonance and fluidity. Richlite is a sustainable material that was original designed as an alternative to Ebony and Rosewood. Constructed from recycled paper and phenolic resin, Richlite has quickly become popular with many guitar manufacturers as it offers a fantastic playability and is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional fingerboard woods.
Fishman F1 Analog Preamp
The DCPA4 Performing Artist guitar includes a premium Fishman F1 analog preamp system which captures the natural nuances of the tone wood and allows the DCPA4 to be connected to amplifiers and PA systems. With a simplistic control panel and built in LED tuner the Fishman F1 features on board volume and tone controls for on the fly tonal shaping.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Shape: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Bracing: Hybrid “X” Scalloped
- Finish: Gloss Natural
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Bridge: Black Richlite
- Bridge Type: Performing Artist Belly
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Select Hardwood
- Neck Profile: Performing Artist
- Neck Binding: None
- Fretboard: Black Richlite
- Fretboard Radius: 16”
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Offset Dots (Whiter ABS)
- Nut: White Corian
- Nut Width: 1.75”
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog Preamp (With Tuner)
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Tuners: Chrome Enclosed (Large Buttons)
- Saddle: White Tusq (Compensated)
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Colour
- Includes: 345 Hardshell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.