Martin DCX1RAE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Martin DCX1RAE Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 74990View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sitka Spruce and HPL Dreadnought Body
The Sitka Spruce/HPL body of the DCX1RAE gives a pure, bold and great sounding Martin tone with a quality natural finish, offering a perfect balance of resonant tone and affordability. HPL is an engineered material designed specifically for the task; it makes the guitar extremely durable and resistant to humidity, more so than solid wood. The spruce top gives the guitar extra resonance. A classic natural finish provides the DCX1RAE with the famous Dreadnought look. The cutaway from the 14th fret means you can reach notes usually inaccessible on a standard dreadnought body, allowing you a greater tonal range and a unique new option for playing.
Birch Neck with Richlite Fingerboard
Martin's logo emblazoned across the Rosewood HPL headstock lets you know this guitar is serious about its tone, and it oozes premium class and quality. The neck is made from a smooth, hand rubbed Rust Birch laminate with a light brown finish, and the fingerboard utilises FSC© Certified Richlite simulating top of the range ebony fretboards in their sound, playability and great looks. Bright white inlays mean you'll never lose your way around the neck of the DCX1RAE
Fishman Sonitone Preamp
Polished chrome tuners finish off the gorgeous, traditional look of the guitar, and strings sit in a white corian nut. The Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System features a soundhole mounted preamp with rotary controls for volume and tone, allowing you the perfect control over your sound on stage.
Features & Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Model: DCX1RAE Black
- Body Size: Dreadnought D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Detail: N/A
- Back Material: HPL
- Back Detail: Rosewood Pattern
- Side Material: HPL
- Side Detail: Rosewood Pattern
- Brace Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bridge Material: FCS© Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
Neck & Fretboard
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Neck Material: Rust Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material: FSC© Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width (Nut): 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Width (12th Fret): 2 1/8"
- Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Inlay Style: Dots
- Side Dots: White
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material: Rosewood HPL
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Heelcap: Black
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Strings: SP Lifespan 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light
- Number of Strings: 6
- Knob: Small
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Label: Black Foil Label
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.