Martin DX1RAE X Series Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Martin DX1RAE X Series Electro-Acoustic GuitarDetails
Martin's X Series features guitars that are constructed with a combination of highly compressed wood fibers (high-pressure laminate, called HPL) and traditional tonewoods. HPL is an extremely durable and workable material. Martin has crafted ways to build traditional Martin shapes with HPL that yield incredibly long-lasting, affordable guitars. The Series X guitars have been built to possess the "famous" Martin sound and playability found in their more expensive guitars.
Product Ref: 41769View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Construction: Mortoise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Inlaid Boltaron with Red Fiber/ Multiple Black/White/Black
- Bridge Material: Black Micarta
- Top Bracing Pattern: D1 (A-Frame)
- Top Braces: 1 Style/Non-Scalloped
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Bridge Style: 1 Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Standard Taper
- Headstock: Mahogany Pattern HPL with Printed Logo
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Micarta
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with Small Knobs
- Recommended Strings: MSP+ 4100 Coated Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: I-01 Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: Foil Label - DX1 Solid Spruce Top
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.