Martin GPC12PA4 Performing Artist Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Martin GPC12PA4 Performing Artist Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Martin GPC12PA4 Electro Acoustic Guitar is the first twelve string model in the popular Performing Artist series. The GPC12PA4 features a 14-fret cutaway body with a solid Sitka Spruce top and Sapele back and sides. Integrating state-of-the art Fishman F1 Analog electronics with stunning aesthetic features and a comfortable playing experience, the 12 string GPC12PA4 is the perfect all round guitar for performing artists.
Product Ref: 66682View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Sapele
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back and Sides Finish: Satin
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14-Fret Cutaway
- Rosette: Two Ring
Bridge: Black Richlite
- Performing Artist Belly
- 2-5/16'' String Spacing
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Offset Dots - White Boltaron
Hardware & Electronics
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Saddle Material: Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Large Buttons
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Colour
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.