Martin GPCPA5K Electro Acoustic Guitar, Koa
Martin GPCPA5K Electro Acoustic Guitar, KoaDetails
Product Ref: 29856View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Model: GPCPA5K
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Brown Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Koa Wood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
Hardware & Electronics
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: D
- Interior Label: Black Foil
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.