Martin LXM Little Martin Guitar inc. Gig Bag
Martin LXM Little Martin Guitar inc. Gig BagDetails
The Little Martin is Martin's smallest guitar: big on tone, quality and versatility. The LXM acoustic model is constructed of patented mahogany high-pressure laminate (HPL) back, sides and tops. It is ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire.
Product Ref: 28984View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Founded by C. F. Martin Snr. in 1833, began applying his furniture making skills to the crafting of acoustic guitars. Martin Guitars quickly established an enviable reputation for quality and tone. In many ways, the illustrious history of Martin Guitars is the history of the acoustic guitar as we know it today. The Dreadnought is the most popular and copied shape of acoustic guitar of all time, named after a British battleship. The Dreadnought has become the staple core of acoustic guitars.
Martin's instruments have been played by everyone from Elvis Presley to Coldplay. Their designs past and present have had a massive influence on virtually every other acoustic guitar maker in existence. Martin's current range of more than 120 instruments represents the very best in 21st century cutting edge manufacturing techniques, while retaining immaculate craftsmanship and the warmth and appeal of vintage instruments.
- Model: LXM Little Martin
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Modified 0-14 Fret
- Top: Spruce Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Rosette: Herringbone Style - Gold & Black
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified X Series "X"
- Top Braces: Crowned Cross Brace
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Material: Rust Stratabond
- Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/LX Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.