Martin OMCPA4 Performing Artist Electro Acoustic Guitar, Rosewood
Martin OMCPA4 Performing Artist Electro Acoustic Guitar, RosewoodDetails
The Martin OMCPA4 Electro Acoustic Guitar is made by Martin's skilled luthiers using a combination of new design and innovative techniques along with those first introduced by the company founder. The OMCPA4 features a solid Sitka Spruce top paired with solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides, a comfortable Performing Artist neck profile and Fishman's F1 Analog electronics. Producing the legendary Martin tonality while adding both tonal colour and variety, the OMCPA4 is perfect for any performing artist.
Product Ref: 66679View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Top Finish: Polished Gloss
- Back and Sides Finish: Satin
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Top Inlay Style: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Binding: White Boltaron
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Rosette: Two Ring
Bridge: Black Richlite
- Performing Artist Belly
- 2-3/16'' String Spacing
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Style 28 - White Corian
Hardware & Electronics
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Saddle Material: Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Large Buttons
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Colour
- Case: 330 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.