Martin OXK Soprano Ukulele With Padded Gig Bag
Martin OXK Soprano Ukulele With Padded Gig BagDetails
Product Ref: 66663View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Martin OXK Ukulele has a petite soprano body and is constructed from Hawaiian Koa pattern HPL with a Brown Stratabond neck and solid Morado fingerboard to offer a loud but mellow tone similar to Maple and Mahogany. It features solid Sitka Spruce top braces to provide a bright robust sound, a solid Morado bridge, white tusq nut and saddle and Grover nickel machine heads to form a strong and durable instrument. Martin's Soprano Ukulele is a beautifully built instrument with an exquisite sound that brings with it a blanket of warmth, making it an exceptional ukulele that's perfect for aspiring musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Koa Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/ Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Bridge: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: O-Uke
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64"
- Saddle: White Tusq
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Brown Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Soprano Uke
- Fingerboard: Solid Morado
- Fingerboard Width (At Nut): 1-13/32"
- Fingerboard Width (At 12th Fret): 1-13/16"
- Nut: White Tusq
- Scale Length: 13.614"
- Headplate: Koa Pattern HPL Texured Finish
- Frets: 17
- Inlays: Dots
Hardware & Accessories
- Machine Heads: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Included Case: Padded Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.