Martin S1 Uke Soprano Ukulele With Padded Gig Bag
Martin S1 Uke Soprano Ukulele With Padded Gig BagDetails
Product Ref: 66664View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Martin S1 Ukulele has a petite soprano body and is constructed from genuine Mahogany with a genuine Mahogany neck that sports a solid Morado fingerboard to produce an extremely robust and extremely dynamic tone with plenty of sustain to hold its own either in a studio or on stage. The S1 Ukulele also features solid Sitka Spruce top braces for a brighter sound, a solid Morado bridge, white tusq nut and saddle, a solid/uke Taper headstock, and Grover nickel machine heads to form a strong and durable instrument. Martin's Soprano Ukulele is a beautifully built instrument with an exquisite sound, making it an exceptional ukulele that's perfect for aspiring musicians.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Genuine Mahogany
- Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Construction: Genuine Mahogany Blocks/ Applied Dovetail
- Rosette: B/W/B Boltaron
- Bridge: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: O-Uke
- Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64"
- Saddle: White Tusq
- Finish: Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Soprano Uke
- Fingerboard: Solid Morado
- Fingerboard Width (At Nut): 1-13/32"
- Fingerboard Width (At 12th Fret): 1-13/16"
- Nut: White Tusq
- Scale Length: 13.614"
- Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
- Frets: 17
- Inlays: Dots
Hardware & Accessories
- Machine Heads: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
- Included Case: Padded Bag
- Interior Label: Paper
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.