Martin 0X Uke Bamboo Soprano Acoustic Ukulele, Green
Martin 0X Uke Bamboo Soprano Acoustic Ukulele, GreenDetails
The Martin 0X Bamboo Ukulele brings unique tones to any musician's playing. The body is crafted from a high pressure laminated green Bamboo. The Rosewood fingerboard and bridge produce complex overtones to complement the Bamboo's dry sound. The soprano size produces warm, bright tones with a soft sound for picking. The Martin 0X ukulele is ideal for musicians looking for a diverse tone.
Product Ref: 71531View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Size: Soprano
- Top Wood: High Pressure Laminated Bamboo
- Back and Sides: High Pressured Laminated Bamboo
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Scale Length: 13.6''
Neck & Fingerboard
- Body Joint: 12th Fret
- Neck Material: Natural Birch Laminate
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Width at Nut: 1 13/32''
- Pickguard: None
- Bridge Pin Material: Plastic
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Inlays: Dot
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.