Martin GPCX2AE Macassar Electro Acoustic Guitar
Martin GPCX2AE Macassar Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Martin GPCX2AE Electro-Acoustic Guitar combines modern features with a classic shape. The Grand Performance size produces a generous bass end accompanied by bright harmonics. The solid Sapele top with Macassar HPL back and sides resonate clear and pronounced tones, making the GPCX2AE ideal for studio use. The cutaway feature means access to the highest frets is quickly accessible. The GPCX2AE is an ideal choice for the working musician.
Product Ref: 71532View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Size: Grand Performance Cutaway
- Top Wood: Solid Sapele
- Back and Sides: Macassar Pattern High Pressured Laminate
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Construction: Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4''
Neck & Fingerboard
- Body Joint: 14th Fret
- Neck Material: Brown Birch Laminate
- Neck Finish: Hand Rubbed
- Fingerboard: FSC Richlite
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickguard: Black
- Bridge Pin Material: Plastic
- Nut Material: Corian
- Machine Heads: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Inlays: Dot
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.