Moog CP-251 Control Processor
Moog CP-251 Control ProcessorDetails
The Moog CP-251 Control Processor is the little box that massively expands the sound making potential of Moog analogue synthesizers and effects. Bringing together a collection of circuits designed by Bob Moog, the CP-251 can be simply patched into the connections on Moog synthesizers, Moogerfoogers or other voltage controller equipment in a wide variety of ways. Use your imagination, experiment and have a whole lot of fun discovering new sounds!
Product Ref: 12466View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Moog CP-251 Control Processor is a collection of classic modular synthesizer circuits designed by Bob Moog.
The Moog CP-251 Control Processor can be used in connection with one or more moogerfooger analog effects modules, the minimoog Voyager, or other voltage-controlled gear. The CP-251 adds the same kind of power and versatility of the classic MOOG modular synthesizers.
Using the Moog CP-251 Control Processor with the Moogerfooger analog effects, minimoog Voyager analog synthesizer, or other voltage-controlled synthesis gear you can generate, modify, combine, and distribute control voltages for creating complex sound events with patch cords.
The CP-251 provides a dual waveform LFO, Noise Generator, Sample-and-Hold circuit, as well as two attenuators, a lag processor, a CV mixer and a 4-way mult. This gives you ways to modify, mix, and distribute control voltages to product the incredible variety of sounds and effects that analog synthesizers are famous for.
Moog CP-251 Control Processor features include
- FOUR INPUT MIXER - Enables you to combine control signals to create complex effects.
- LAG PROCESSOR - Reshapes control signals by slowing down abrupt changes, used to produce glides and swoops.
- LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR (LFO) - Makes periodic control signals over the range of one cycle every five seconds to 50 cycles per second. The LFO is itself voltage-controlled so you can vary its rate with an expression pedal or other control signal to create effects such as vibrato, warbles, and sirens.
- Two ATTENUATORS - To reduce the strength of control signals, enabling you to adjust the strength of an effect.
- FOUR-WAY MULTIPLE - Enables you to send one control signal to as many as three destinations.
- NOISE SOURCE - Provides pure noise for use as an audio or control signal.
- SAMPLE AND HOLD - Produces stepwise control signals by sampling the voltage of any signal at rate of the LFO to produce classic sample-and-hold effects. This circuit also has a second output which is a smoothed version of the stepwise output.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.