Moog Minifooger Analog Delay Pedal
Moog Minifooger Analog Delay PedalDetails
Compact, easy to use and specially designed for guitar and bass, the MF Delay is a powerful, affordable effects pedal from Moog.
Product Ref: 41083View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The MF Delay is an 100 analog delay, providing 35mS-700mS of rich, blooming analog repeats.
At shorter settings, the MF Delay is fast and articulate. This is perfect for creating slap-back sounds with expressive swells and even plate-verbs.
At medium and long settings, the repeats become darker, naturally trailing into a beautiful warmth and character not found in any other delay pedal. Connect an expression pedal and dynamically control feedback swells, or switch to delay time to create chorus/flange and tape delay effects.
Each Minifooger stomp box is housed in a rugged cast aluminium enclosure, featuring an 100 analog signal path. The true bypass design pedal is hand-assembled in Moog's factory in North Carolina and features optional battery power and a single expression pedal input that can also be controlled via CV.
- Signal Path: 100 Analog
- Bypass Type: True bypass
- Weight: 18oz (0.5kg)
- Enclosure:Cast aluminum
- Dimensions: D=5.75" (14.4 cm) W=3.25" (8.3 cm) H=2.25" (5.8 cm)
- Delay Time: <35mS - 700 mS
- Drive: >22 dB range
- Expression: Selectable - Controls Time or Feedback (Max Input Level +5VDC)
- Input Impedance: >1 Mega Ohm
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Max Output Level: +10 dBu
- Current: 21 mA Nominal / 25mA Max
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.