Moog Minifooger Analog Tremolo Pedal
Moog Minifooger Analog Tremolo PedalDetails
Compact, easy to use and specially designed for guitar and bass, the MF Trem is a powerful, affordable effects pedal from Moog.
Product Ref: 41080View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MF Trem is an analog tremolo based around a balanced modulator and Sub Audio VCO. The unique design creates a wide range of tremolo effects that are based on phase cancellation and addition.
Create classic optical and hard tremolo effects that are reactive to harmonic content, or push up the depth control and shift into the beginnings of lush phasing and chorus.
The variable shape control interacts directly with Tone and Mix to craft subtle swells and gallops to rhythmic percussive and swirling effects.
Each Minifooger stomp box is housed in a rugged cast aluminium enclosure, featuring an 100 analog signal path. The true bypass design pedal is hand-assembled in Moog's factory in North Carolina and features optional battery power and a single expression pedal input that can also be controlled via CV.
Features / Specifications
For futher information about the Minifooger Analog Trem pedal, please download the product manual PDF from the link below.
- Signal Path: 100 Analog
- Bypass Type: True bypass
- Weight: 18oz (0.5kg)
- Enclosure:Cast aluminum
- Dimensions: D=5.75" (14.4 cm) W=3.25" (8.3 cm) H=2.25" (5.8 cm)
- LFO Speed: 0.6Hz to 12 Hz, with Shape in Mid-position
- Tone Control: 165Hz - 20 kHz Lowpass Filter 6dB/Octave (wet signal only)
- Expression: Controls Speed (Max Input level +5VDC)
- Input Impedance: >1 MegaOhm
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Current: 11 mA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.