Music Man Albert Lee Signature Guitar, Pink Burst
Music Man Albert Lee Signature Guitar, Pink BurstDetails
The Music Man Albert Lee Signature Guitar has been specifically designed for country guitarist Albert Lee. He is primarily known for his fingerstyle and hybrid picking technique, and specialises in Country, Rockabilly and Rock and Roll. The Albert Lee is ergonomically ideal, as it combines both function with appearance to produce a versatile guitar, capable of achieving many sounds. Featuring 3 Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil pickups with the additional "Silent Circuit," which reduces hum and retains the true single coil sound. The versatility of this guitar makes it an ideal choice for guitarists who want a brilliant high pitched twang or a smooth throaty tone ideal for country style music.
Product Ref: 74773View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Music Man Albert Lee Signature Guitar combines both retro modern design with versatility to produce a truly unique guitar. Weighing only 6 pounds, this guitar is lightweight and comfortable, which allows you to play for longer without feeling the weight. Another advantage is that light guitars sound and resonate better than heavy ones. The Southern Ash body features a book-matched Maple top, and a sleek Maple neck, which all show a beautiful natural grain. This specially crafted guitar is only available in Pink Burst which is Albert's favourite colour scheme, and adds to the prestige of the instrument.
Music Man is renowned for their famous five-bolt neck joints, which offer a perfect alignment and prevent lateral shifting. This sculpted neck also allows smooth access to the higher frets.
One of the great features of this guitar is the silent circuit which is run by a 9V battery at the back of the body. This clever feature cuts out the undesirable hum of the passive single coil pickups to give you a clean sound. If that's not enough, the pick guard is also lined with aluminium and the body cavity is painted in a graphite compound to make double sure that the guitar is noiseless.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
These custom wound single coils can produce some of the best clean or slightly driven sounds that are available. Achieve a brilliant high pitched twang or a smooth throaty tone, which are operated by simple volume and tone knobs.
- Southern Ash Body in Pink Burst
- 3 Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil Pickups
- Patented Music Man® "Silent Circuit"reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
- White Pearloid Pickguard
- Maple neck and Fretboard
- Lightweight and Comfortable
Body & Bridge
- Body: Southern Ash
- Finish: High gloss polyester
- Colour: Pink Burst
- Bridge: Music Man® vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On (5 Bolts)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Neck Finish:Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Truss Rod: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Pickups: SSS - 3 Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil featuring the exclusive, patented Music Man® "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
- Switching:5-way lever pickup selector; Piezo volume (when applicable)
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND locking
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.