Music Man Caprice Bass Passive 4 String, Heritage Tobacco
Music Man Caprice Bass Passive 4 String, Heritage TobaccoDetails
The Music Man Caprice Bass Passive 4 String is a new edition to the Music Man series and features a sleek modern design. Unlike other basses available, the Caprice is capable of blending two distinct pickup voicings offering a variety of tones suitable for any musical environment. Equipped with an alder body, the Caprice offers a comfortable body shape that is perfectly balanced with a slim neck profile. Additional features include a Tortoise Shell pickguard, Schaller BM tuners with tapered string posts for easy tuning, and an oversized headstock. A high quality instrument for any level of player.
Product Ref: 78214View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Bold New Statement in Passive Design
The Caprice can be seen as a workhorse bass due to its superb capability of being able to blend two distinct pickup voicings offering a variety of tones suitable for any musical environment. Featuring two Alnico V dual pickups including a Music Man® inline humbucker and a Music Man® offset humbucker. Both pickups feature an independent volume control to fully explore the wide choice of tones the Caprice has to offer.
A Fine Choice of Materials
Every Music man guitar has been meticulously designed and crafted with the utmost attention to every detail, to offer you a high quality instrument that you can rely on for many years. Each new model is designed by their world class team of designers and engineers, to give you the best playing experience possible. Crafted from solid alder, the Caprice offers a lightweight body with an offset design. This compact body provides a shape that is comfortable, and therefore a pleasure to play.
Along with the select maple neck, the Caprice delivers a smooth action across the frets, and allows for easy movement across the rosewood fingerboard. All frets are hand-applied to exact specifications, ensuring that the Caprice has the highest quality of playability you would expect from this prestigious company.
High Quality Finish
As well as sporting a superb tonal range and ergonomic body, the Caprice is finished with the highest quality finishes. Three layers of high gloss polyester are applied to the Caprice, producing a luxurious state-of-the-art finish.
- Alnico V Dual Pickups for the ultimate tone
- Select maple neck with natural aged finish
- Oversized headstock for a unique appearance
- Capable of blending two distinct pickup voicings for a variety of tones suitable for any application
- Rosewood fingerboard with 21 high profile, narrow width frets
- Schaller BM tuners with tapered string posts for easy tuning
- Vintage Music Man top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated hollow steel saddles
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: High Gloss Polyester
- Body Colour:Heritage Tobacco
- Neck Material:Select Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On, 5 bolts
- Neck Finish:Ultra-light satin polyurethane finish
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size:High profile, narrow width
- Position Inlays: 5/16" White dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups:Music Man® inline humbucking; Music Man® offset humbucking
- Controls: 2 x Volume, Tone
- Bridge:Vintage Music Man® top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated hollow steel saddles
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Strings:45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.