Music Man Cutlass Bass Passive 4 String, Diamond Blue
Music Man Cutlass Bass Passive 4 String, Diamond BlueDetails
The Music Man Cutlass Bass Passive 4 String boasts a lightweight alder body and offers a rich, vintage tone, perfect for any type of music. Equipped with a vintage style split-coil humbucker pickup, the Cutlass bass provides you with a big round, bottom end for the ultimate bass tone. Other appointments include a 'C' shaped neck profile for comfort, graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard, and an oversized headstock for easy tuning with a 3 + 1 tuner arrangement. Available in four different colour choices at gear4music.
Product Ref: 78209View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A guitar's pickups and electronics have a huge influence on its basic tone, as well as a combination of woods used. The Cutlass features an old school split coil humbucker pickup, which not only provides you with a big round, bottom end tone, but also gives it a vintage character. This simple pickup can be easily controlled with the volume and tone controls, enabling you with a perfect vintage tone.
Every Music man guitar has been meticulously designed and crafted with the utmost attention to every detail, to offer you a high quality instrument that you can rely on for many years. Each new model is designed by their world class team of designers and engineers, to give you the best playing experience possible. Crafted from solid alder, the Cutlass offers a lightweight body with an offset design. This compact body provides a shape that is comfortable, and therefore a pleasure to play to play all night long.
Comfortable Neck Profile
Music Man pride themselves for providing high quality instruments and that are a pleasure to play. During the manufacturing process, the Cutlass neck and body are hand-sanded multiple times, creating a flawless finish and maximum playability. With its select maple neck, the Cutlass bass also features a comfortable 'C' shaped neck profile that allows your hand to move easily from fret to fret.
The maple fingerboard features 21 high profile frets, with a narrow width for optimum comfort. All frets are hand-applied to exact specifications, ensuring that the Cutlass has the highest level of playability that you would expect from Ernie Ball Music Man.
Unlike other bass guitars, the Cutlass features an oversized headstock, which not only provides you with a distinctive shape, but also allows you to easily tune the strings. Equipped with Schaller BM tuning machines, with tapered string posts in a standard 3 + 1 tuner arrangement.
- Passive Electronics
- New oversized headstock for easy tuning with a 3 + 1 tuner arrangement
- Equipped with a split coil humbucking pickup which provides a big round, bottom end tone
- Delivers a rich, vintage tone for playing classic vibes
- Streamlined modern characteristics provide ultimate comfort and playability
- Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Select maple neck with natural aged finish
- Comfortable 'C' shaped neck profile for ultimate playing style
- Diamond Blue finish with complimenting Parchment pickguard
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colour:Diamond Blue
- Neck Material:Select maple neck
- Neck Finish:Ultra-light satin polyurethane finish
- Neck Construction:Bolt-on, 5 Bolts
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21 - High profile
- Fret Size:Narrow width
- Position Inlays: 5/16" Black dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups:Music Man® offset humbucking
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Bridge:Vintage Music Man® top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated hollow steel saddles
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Electronic Shielding:Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Strings:45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
- Pickguard: Parchment
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.