View Full Description
Ash Body & Maple Top
Constructed from an Ash body the Reflex HH is lightweight yet extremely resonant and produces a firm and punchy tonality. Although lightweight Ash delivers fantastic sustain and produces a growling deep low response with plenty of character whilst the Maple top is a dense wood which enhances the brightness of the tone giving the Reflex HH a lively yet focused overall tone.
Bolt-On Neck & Sculpted Neck Heel
Incorporating a bolt-on Maple neck the Reflex HH ensures maximum sustain and reliability is delivered by using 5 heavy duty bolts to connect the body and neck together. Perfectly aligned and with no room for shifting the Maple neck ensures a resonant tone with a smooth playability due to the sculpted neck heel which fits to the palm and provides advanced access to the higher register.
Single High Output Humbuckers
Loaded with two high output humbuckers the Reflex HH provides a deep and hot tonality. Incorporating large ceramic magnets the beefy humbuckers packs in a mighty punch whilst retaining attention to detail and high middle pop. Additionally the tone can be altered and fine tweaked with the unique series/parallel switch or active EQ controls.
The incorporated Series/Parallel switch allows you to seamlessly switch the pickup wiring with just a touch of a button to create a range of unique tones. When in parallel mode the current will only pass through a single side of the humbucking pickup effectively making it sound like a single coil whilst series mode allows the signal to pass through the full humbucker to create a hotter, high output tone. This unique feature gives you the opportunity to create a range of premium pickup tones from a single instrument making the Reflex HH the ultimate bass guitar for versatile performers.
An active/passive switch allows you to switch the pickup configuration into active or passive operating modes. When in the active mode you can use the 4-band eq controls to further shape and optimize your tone. With a stacked control configuration the 4-band EQ is split into bass/treble and high mid/low mid dual rotary controls. In passive mode you may only use the volume and tone controls to shape your sound.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash
- Top: Maple
- Construction: Bolt-On (5 Bolts Sculpted)
- Finish: Gold Top
- Binding: None
- Tone Block: Mahogany
- Bridge: Standard (Hardened Steel - Chrome Plated - Steel Saddles)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Radius: 11"
- Neck Finish: Gunstock Oil
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 High Profile - Wide
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 41.3 mm
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 1 x Treble/Bass, 1 x Low Mid/High Mid
- Additional Electronics: 2 x Pickup Selector Switch, 1 x Active/Passive Selector, 1 x Series/Parallel Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Single Humbucking with Ceramic Magnets
- Neck Pickup: Single Humbucking with Ceramic Magnets
- Tuners: Custom Music Man
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.