Music Man St. Vincent Signature Guitar, Black
Music Man St. Vincent Signature Guitar, BlackDetails
The Music Man St. Vincent Signature Guitar was designed and envisioned by American musician 'St.Vincent', with support from Ernie Ball Music Man. This unique electric guitar was crafted to perfectly fit her form, playing technique and personal style. The guitar offers a stylish African Mahogany body with a beautiful Rosewood neck and fretboard, finished with custom inlays. Fitted with Ernie Ball Music Man Tremolo, Schaller locking tuners, 5-way pick up selector with custom configuration and 3-mini humbuckers. With an angular body and slim waist, this guitar is a perfect choice for any guitarist.
Product Ref: 75654View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed to Perfection
St.Vincent is primarily known for her work with The Polyphonic Spree. She has received consistent praise for her distinctive musical style, which blends soft rock, experimental rock , electro-pop and jazz. St.Vincent worked closely with the award winning team Ernie Ball Music Man to produce this unique guitar, creating a statement instrument.
With its angular, geometric body shape, this guitar is certainly unique. Weighing in at a mere seven pounds, the St.Vincent electric guitar is a great choice for players of a smaller stature. Its superb ergonomics also means it is ideal for players seeking a big sound from a light weight instrument.The slim-waisted body also makes it extremely easy to play as the higher frets are more accessible. Other cosmetic details include the vertically oriented pickguard and triangular control knobs, which compliment the angular body. Boasting a futuristic design and neutral colour, this guitar is the perfect choice.
3 Mini Humbuckers
Not only is this guitar visually striking, but also produces a big sound. With 3-mini humbuckers, you are able to achieve a snappy, focused attack compared to conventional humbuckers. By playing this guitar you can produce strong note definition, and therefore appreciate the fantastic accuracy and rich ringing sustain that is offered.
- Music Man modern Tremolo
- African Mahogany body in Black
- Quality feel and tone
- All Rosewood neck with custom inlays
- 3 Dimarzio mini Humbucker pickups
Body & Bridge
- Body: African Mahogany
- Finish: High Gloss Polyester
- Colour: Black
- Bridge: Custom St. Vincent Music Man® Modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Rosewood
- Neck Construction: Bolt-on (5 Bolts)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Additional Electronics: 5-way lever pickup selector with custom configuration
- Pickups: HHH - 3 DiMarzio custom mini-humbucking with chrome covers
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.