Music Man StingRay 4 HH Bass Guitar, MN, Vintage Sunburst
Music Man StingRay 4 HH Bass Guitar, MN, Vintage SunburstDetails
The Music Man StingRay 4 Electric Bass combines a timeless shape with modern features. The ash body produces clear tones and can survive frequent gigs. The maple fretboard has a smooth surface for comfortable playability. This model features an on board, 3 band EQ to quickly achieve a precise tone. The StingRay benefits from high quality hardware such as BM Schaller tuning machines, an updated truss rod and fixed bridge for long lasting reliability. This model has a vintage sunburst finish for a classic look.
Product Ref: 77399View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
3-Band Active Preamp EQ
The 3-band active EQ gives more control over the dynamics of your bass' tone. With the standard volume control, the 3-band EQ is also configured with controls for treble, bass, and midrange to allow for tonal adjustments that will suit your playing style. You can achieve a signature sound quickly in a live, studio or casual setting. The on board EQ ensures that you have a fantastic tone before the sound even reaches your amplifier.
Music Man's StingRay was first created in 1976 by Joe Fender and Tom Walker with the help of Sterling Ball who was a beta tester for the StingRay. Although it was physically similar to other basses on the market, the StingRay was considered a highly innovative instrument and since then has been a favourite for several influential bassists such as Louis Johnson, Flea, Bernard Edwards and Guy Pratt. The StingRay has continued its success through consistent refinement and excelling craftsmanship.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Ash
- Shape: StingRay
- Bridge: Standard, Steel
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Length: 1140mm
- Width: 343mm
- Breadth: 41mm
- Weight: 4.22KG
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: Nocaster ‘U’ Shape
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and Hand-Rubbed Special Wax
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Inlays: Dot
- Neck Joint:
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 41.3mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Music Man Standard Humbucker with Alnico Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Music Man Standard Humbucker with Alnico Magnets
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass
- Pickup Configuration: 5 Way
- Head Screws: Slotted
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.