Orange Crush 20 Guitar Amp Combo
Orange Crush 20 Guitar Amp ComboDetails
Product Ref: 54738View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Analog Signal Path
Analog amplifier circuitry ensures Crush amps possess the lively feel and responsiveness that Orange is famous for, inspiring guitarists to play their instruments, not the technology. The Crush 20's highly effective 3 band EQ section allows for huge control over your sound, from bold vintage colours to scooped modern tones.
Twin Channel, High Gain Preamp Design
Experience levels of detailed saturation and versatility never before heard in a practice amplifier. Building on the huge success of Orange's Crush Pro series, this high gain preamp design puts a truly inspiring range of complex tones in your hands. High quality, low noise components provide four stages of gain with exceptional richness and clarity, delivering everything from blissful cleans, to classic Bluesy Orange crunch all the way through to full-bodied, ultra high gain Metal distortion. Clean and Dirty channels can be switched on the amp's top panel or remotely using the optional footswitch.
The headphone/line output includes Orange's new CabSim feature, faithfully emulating the sound of a mic'd Orange 4x12" cabinet loaded with their flagship Voice of the World speakers. Use headphones for silent practice or connect to a mixer/recording console to capture huge, authentic Orange tones in the studio.
Voice of the World Speaker
Orange custom designed speakers deliver the perfect balance between modern low end punch and vintage highs, maintaining clarity even when pushed.
Classic Orange Styling
Finished in Orange's legendary livery dating back to 1968, the Crush range features basket weave vinyl, woven speaker grille cloth, signature 'picture frame' edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel.
- Features: Twin channel guitar combo amp with high gain preamp, 3 band EQ, aux in and cabsim-loaded phones output
- Top panel: (right to left) Instrument input, clean volume, dirty gain, bass, middle, treble, dirty volume, channel selector switch, aux in, phones output
- Rear panel: Footswitch jack (footswitch optional)
- Finish options: Orange or black basketweave vinyl
- Speaker: Custom 8" voice of the world
- Output Power: 20 watts
- Unboxed Dimensions: (W x H x D) 37.5 x 32.5 x 19.7CM (14.67 x 12.8 x 7.75")
- Unboxed Weight: 7.15KG (15.8LB)
- Free access to the online beginner orange rock guitar syllabus after registering on orangeamps.com
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.