Orange Crush Bass 25 Practice Pack
Orange Crush Bass 25 Practice PackDetails
Product Ref: 77762View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Orange Crush Bass 25 takes some of the most popular features of the prestigious OB-1 Series and 4 Stroke series amps such as: Analog circuitry, Active EQ Parametric mid controls , Ported cabinets, New upgraded speakers, On-board chromatic tuner CabSim headphone and output Aux Input. With these features the Crush series redefine the face of contemporary guitar playing through a combination of traditional vintage tone and modern day versatility.
Bass Practice Pack
This pack includes a host of useful bass accessories - great value as this pack is only £5 more than the bass amp alone.
- Bass Strap
- 3M Cable
- Bass Strings
- Jim Dunlop Pick Variety Pack Medium-Heavy, pack of 12
The Crush Bass 25 features and EQ circuit inspired by Oranges prestigious 4 Stroke Series Amplifiers. At its centre is a parametric mid band. This enables the player to enact total control over their sound, allowing them to distinguish and precisely locate the frequencies they want to hear. As well as being more accurate than a traditional EQ, the mid band covers an extremely wide range, sweeping from 300Hz (Fully counter-clockwise) to 2.7kHz (fully clockwise), meaning this amp can be fine tuned to suit a number of musical styles. The featured active circuitry allows for 15db of boot or cut on the bass and middle frequencies as well as up to 20dV on the treble side.
The Orange Crush bass 25 projects fat, rounded sound thanks to an all analogue signal path. The Crush Bass 25 houses a 8” speaker with a reflex port for an improved low-end response. As well as this the amp features The headphone output features Cabsim circuitry that emulates the response of the stage-ready OBC bass speaker cabinets during silent practice.
Oranges history lies deep in the heart of the swinging 60's . Since its humble beginnings in a music shop and recording studio in 1968 London, Orange has developed into a fully fledged household name the world over, with artists from a vast array of different musical backgrounds taking up the brands vast array of distinctive sounds and tones.
With the likes of Peter Green and Paul Kossoff plugging into the earliest prototypes at the Orange shop, Orange has always been on the cutting edge of musical innovation with the most passionate and devout musicians at its helm.
These days Orange Amplifiers continue to appear in the hands of many international superstars who favour the brand's unique tone and philosophy on sound. Bringing unique tone and high quality manufacturing to the forefront of modern music, Orange continue to define the sound of a generation.
- Active 3 Band EQ
- Parametric Mid Control
- Chromatic Tuner
- Cabism Loaded Headphone Output and Aux in
- Finish: Orange
- Output Power: 25 Watts
- Speakers: 8"
- Unboxed Dimensions: 32.5 × 36.5 × 23.5CM (12.8 × 14.37 × 9.25″)
- Unboxed Weight: 8.3 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.