Orange Crush CR120H Amp Head, Black
Orange Crush CR120H Amp Head, BlackDetails
The Orange Crush CR120H Amp Head is one of Orange's no compromise Crush amplifiers, and delivers 120Watts with twin channels. This simplistic amp is ideal for band practice, jam sessions and small to medium gigs. Equipped with twin channels and digital reverb, this amp head delivers a wide range of gain as well as a variety of great tones that can be used in any style of music. The CR120H amp head not only delivers a quality Orange tone, but is also a great price.
Product Ref: 77366View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the first solid state amps to be launched by Orange since the late 70's, this amplifier follows the Orange philosophy of 'Simple is Better'. The preamp in this model is based on the much respected Rockerverb range delivering warm and rich tonal characteristics using solid state technology.
Twin Channel Circuit
The CR120H contains a clean and dirty channel which are foot switchable, and offer a wide variety of tones at a powerful volume. Whilst using the clean channel, the amp offers vintage-inspired design, and delivers an array of sparkle. It uses two stages of gain which give a warm, clean tone that begins to break when cranked up providing a bluesy crunch.
The Dirty channel includes volume, bass, middle, treble and gain. This channel's four stages of gain give this Crush amp the overdriven sound guitarist's want in an Orange amp. There is also a new natural sound digital reverb that gives players the choice of spring, plate or hall and a super transparent FX loop. With all these versatile features,the CR120H will provide a reliable addition to your gear package.
With the same look as the Orange flagship models the CR120H is includes hieroglyphs and signature picture frame edging. Made from solid 18mm plywood the amp is solid, rugged and durable.
- Twin Channel with Digital Reverb
- 120 Watt Output
- Lightweight with carry handle
- Hieroglyphs and signature picture frame
- Solid durable 18mm plywood housing
- Clean Channel: Volume, Bass and Treble
- Dirty Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain
- Global: Volume and Reverb
- Speaker Output Options: 2 x 16 Ohm (min 8 Ohm)
- Extension Cabinet Options: 1 x 16 Ohm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.