Orange Jim Root Terror Head, Guitar Amp Head
Orange Jim Root Terror Head, Guitar Amp HeadDetails
Orange Amplification is proud to announce the Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head and cab, developed in association with the famed guitarist.
Product Ref: 23858View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head is modelled after the dirty channel on the same amp that Jim Root plays in the studio and on the road: the Orange Rockerverb 100. This all-tube, 15-watt amp is capable of far more than high gain rock and metal though. With a full 3-band EQ players will find it easy to dial in everything from vintage rock, blues and beyond. The addition of a tube-driven FX loop allows the user to take the tone in any direction they want.
To complement Jim's own style and image, the Signature #4 Terror Head is formidable and attention grabbing, featuring the vintage 'Pics Only' logo in white on a black chassis. The rear of the amp has both the Slipknot and Stone Sour logos.
Jim Root has the incredible honour of showcasing his skilful playing with two of today's best in American hard rock - the multi-Grammy nominated Stone Sour and the Grammy winning Slipknot. He has a wide range of playing styles, which come together to create a unique, uncompromising sound and tone.
Said Jim of the name on the signature head, "With this amp, simply giving it the number I use in Slipknot seemed logical. I've not been to apt to splash either band logo or artwork all over things, but this will be the beginning of the end of that...maybe"
This is a simply essential tool for any guitarist from any playing background. Quality built for the huge sound, lush tones and high gain necessary for rock and metal music, but versatile enough to be useful in any situation!
- 12AT7-Driven FX Loop
- Controls: Volume / Bass / Middle / Treble / Gain
- Output: 7 and 15 watts
- Valves: Power amp - 2 x EL84: Preamp - 3 x Ecc83/12ax7: FX loop - 1 x Ecc81/12at7
- Speaker Out: 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 16ohm
- Dimensions: (W X H X D cm) 30.5 x 19 x 15.5cm
- Other Features: Single channel, all valve, high gain 4 stage preamp, valve FX loop, gig bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.