Orange Micro Crush 3 Guitar Amp Practice Pack
Orange Micro Crush 3 Guitar Amp Practice PackDetails
This cool little amp gives you classic Orange tone on a battery! With 3 watts and a built-in tuner this is one of Orange's most portable practice combos ever, fitting almost in the palm of your hand. Now coming with 24 picks, jack cable and headphones you have everything you need for hours of practice!
Product Ref: 33709View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Just like their bigger brothers, the Orange Micro Crush has the legendary Orange tone and style. With Orange Basket Weave Tolex, Woven Speaker Grille and Orange Signature picture frame edging it really does look cool for such a compact little amp. It's not all about looks though - plug into the Micro Crush and you'll soon see that their tone is Orange through and through.
This pack also includes...
HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones are perfect for silent practice. Plug them in to your Orange amp and you can play without disturbing the neighbours! They come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of other equipment.
24 Guitar Picks
Perfect for any style, this assorted pack includes 8 x .81mm, 8 x .71mm and 8 x .46mm quality guitar picks so you'll never be caught short again.
Jack - Jack Instrument Cable, 3m
A quality jack to jack cable to connect your guitar to your Orange Micro Crush so you can get playing straight away.
Orange Micro Crush Guitar Amp
- Features: Built in tuner, overdrive, headphone output,
- Controls: Overdrive On/Off, Tone, Volume, Tuner On/Off
- Output Power: 3 Watts
- Speakers: 4" 3 Watt crush speaker
- Unboxed Dimensions: H (cm) 15, H (in) 5.91, W (cm) 15, W (in) 5.91, D (cm) 8.5, D (in) 3.35
- Unboxed Weight: KG 0.8, Lb 1.76
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.