Orange OB1-300 Bass Amp Head
Orange OB1-300 Bass Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 54740View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Orange OB1 splits the instrument signal into two paths. One side amplifies the clean signal, the other adds up to two stages of distortion to the upper harmonics only, controllable via the amp's Gain knob. These two elements are combined using the amplifier's Blend control which adjusts the mix between clean and dirty. The Blend control can then be remotely engaged or defeated using the optional footswitch.
The Gain and Blend's range allows for almost anything, from a subtle level boost to cut through the mix, added girth and presence at moderate settings to fatten up chorus passages, to fully saturated savagery at the extremes. However you dial it, the OB1 always maintains the critical low end definition, right the way up to the most offensive settings!
The OB1's highly responsive active three band EQ has been meticulously voiced for maximum effect with minimal fuss. The EQ section is located after the Gain and Blend dials take effect, allowing full control over their massive sonic range. The Bass and Middle controls feature +/-15dB of boost or cut, whilst there is a range of +/- 20dB on the Treble control.
Analog Signal Path
The OB1 Series puts proper class A/B power back on the map. All circuitry is completely analog, ensuring these amps sound expressive and musical even at ridiculous gain levels. The OB1 Series are Orange's first rack mountable amps, suitable for 19" cases (2U). Enclosed in a rugged powder coated steel chassis the fascia is finished in their classic 'pics only' styling. The amp features balanced DI with ground lift and line level outputs for live and studio use.
- Features: Rack mountable (2U) 'bi-amp' inspired bass head with footswitchable gain and blend controls, active 3 band EQ, balanced DI and line level outputs
- Front Panel: (right to left) Instrument input with active/passive switch, gain, blend, bass, middle, treble, volume. footswitch input, mains switch
- Rear Panel: (right to left) Speaker outputs (speakon), 1/4" line output, balanced output with ground lift switch
- Speaker Output Options: Minimum 4 ohm: 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 8 ohm, 1 x 4 ohm
- Output Power: 300 watts, class A/B
- Finish Options: white powder coated steel chassis (2U 19" rack mountable)
- Unboxed Dimensions: (W x H x D) 48.2 x 26.5 x 10CM (18.97 x 10.43 x 3.93")
- Unboxed Weight: 9.5KG (21LB)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.