Orange OBC810 8x10" Bass Speaker Cabinet, Black
Orange OBC810 8x10" Bass Speaker Cabinet, BlackDetails
The Orange OBC810 8x10" Bass Speaker Cabinet was originally made in limited numbers back in the 1970s. This much awaited legendary amp is now available again, to offer you 1200 Watts of ultimate power. Boasting a mighty 1200 Watts, the Orange OBC810 can handle any size gig. Equipped with four acoustically-voiced compartments which add strength to the design, and combined with the classic configuration of 8X10″ speakers, it is one of a kind. Housed in a sturdy 18mm high density birch plywood, it is the perfect choice for any touring bassist.
Product Ref: 77381View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Return of a Legend
The Orange OBC810 8x10" Bass Speaker Cabinet has made a welcome return, which many bassists will be excited about. First Launched in the 1970's, and only manufactured in limited numbers, this powerful bass cabinet has been relaunched. The cabinet itself has 13-ply high-density 18mm birch plywood with two heavy-duty castors means it will last forever. Four acoustically-voiced compartments add strength, balance and a deep bass pressence to the to the overall design of this cabinet. Combined with the classic configuration of 8X10" speakers wired to 4 ohm, this is truly an a powerful cabinet that must be heard to be believed.
Orange's unique skid feet help acoustically couple this cabinet to the stage and provide a tight bass response and full range tone definition. This results in a laser-focused tone that's full of warm midrange.
The black covering and basket-weave grille cloth give this speaker cab the distinct Orange look whilst the comfortable flush handles make transportation easier. It is the ideal addition to any touring bassists rig.
The History of Orange
Founded in 1968, Orange has been a pioneering force in the guitar amplification industry and is popular across the world. Even today, Orange still continue to maintain their high prestige and push back the boundaries of conventional tube amplifier design. Their superb craftsmanship and quality control has allowed Orange amps to stand the test of time, giving their owners as much pleasure now, as the day they were bought. Their quality ensures a premium product and a guarantee that the customer is investing in a worthwhile product. Each Orange amplifier is put through many rigorous test procedures before leaving the factory, which maintains the level of excellence.
- 1200 Watts output from 8X10" Speakers
- 8mm Birch Plywood Construction for Optimum Durability
- Signature Skid Feet Help Fix the Cabinet to the Stage
- Flush Handles & Basket-Weave Grill Cloth for Classic Orange Look
- Inputs: Speak-On and 1/4" Inputs
- Output: 1200 watts (RMS)
- Speakers: 8 X 10" Eminence Legend 200w
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Width: 63cm - 25"
- Height: 125cm - 50"
- Depth: 46cm - 18"
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.