Orange PPC412 AD Angled 4 x 12 Cabinet, Black
Orange PPC412 AD Angled 4 x 12 Cabinet, BlackDetails
The Orange PPC412 AD Angled 4 x 12 Cabinet, Black features four 60W Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers for a full, rich tone. The unique skid feet mean this cab is great for achieving that full tone definition and a fuller bass response. With its angled front design, the sound is dispersed in more directions compared to a conventional straight fronted cabinet, and thus conquering the problem of poor on-stage monitoring. Featuring Orange's classic hard wearing woven paper grille cloth with a vintage design, the Orange PPC412 AD offers a reliable sound.
Product Ref: 77378View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sturdy Design that Offers a Great Sound
The PPC412 AD provides an extremely rugged construction combining 13 ply high density 18mm Baltic Birch plywood and Orange manufacturing techniques that result in amps and cabinets that are built to last. The PPC in PPC412 AD stands for Power Projection Cabinet which is provided by four 60 Watt Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers. The closed back design means your sound is projected forwards, meaning no back spill or side leakage from the cabinet. This tends to accentuate and harden midrange and bass sounds, giving them a greater amount of low end punch.
The angled baffle front is a hugely popular choice for guitarists. The angled cab is a design innovation, as pointing the sound at the guitarists legs is not ideal especially on stage. By angling the front of the cab, the sound is dispersed in more directions delivering rich mids, and crisp, sparkling highs with outstanding vertical projection.
Orange's unique skid feet help acoustically couple this cabinet to the stage and provide a tight bass response and full range tone definition. This results in a laser-focused tone that's full of warm midrange.
The black covering and basket-weave grille cloth give this speaker cab the distinct Orange look whilst the comfortable flush handles make transportation easier.
The History of Orange
Founded in 1968, Orange has been a pioneering force in the guitar amplification industry and is popular across the world. Even today, Orange still continue to maintain their high prestige and push back the boundaries of conventional tube amplifier design. Their superb craftsmanship and quality control has allowed Orange amps to stand the test of time, giving their owners as much pleasure now, as the day they were bought. Their quality ensures a premium product and a guarantee that the customer is investing in a worthwhile product. Each Orange amplifier is put through many rigorous test procedures before leaving the factory, which maintains the level of excellence.
- Angled front speaker Cabinet disperses the sound in more directions for an improved sound
- Four 60 Watt Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers Delivering 240 Watts
- 18mm Birch Plywood Construction for Optimum Durability
- Comfy flush handles & basket-weave grill cloth
- Accentuates the Top End Frequencies and Softens the Bass Response
- Signature Skid Feet Help Fix the Cabinet to the Stage
- Construction: 13 ply 18 mm plywood construction
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Input
- Output: 240 watts RMS
- Speakers: 4 X 12" Celestion Vintage 30
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Width: 78cm - 31"
- Height: 74cm - 30"
- Depth: 38cm - 15"
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.