Orange Thunder TH30C Guitar Combo Amp, Orange
Orange Thunder TH30C Guitar Combo Amp, OrangeDetails
The Orange Thunder TH30C Guitar Combo Amp is loaded with EL84 valves and features a switchable output of 7, 15 and 30 Watts. Housed in a sturdy 18mm plywood construction, this class A valve amp features two independent channels including Dirty and Clean, with independent control options. As well as tone, the TH30C is complete with iconic Orange aesthetics such as hieroglyphs, black vinyl covering, reinforced corners and signature picture frame. This portable combo is Ideal for use within the studio, along with rehearsals and home practice.
Product Ref: 16159View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Voice of the World Speaker
Orange custom designed speakers deliver the perfect balance between modern low end punch and vintage highs, maintaining clarity even when pushed. The TH30C features a 12 Inch speaker, offering a powerful tone in a compact unit.
This portable combo amp offers a versatile choice of three outputs including 7, 15 and 30 watts allowing you to tailor the amp to the situation. This is ideal for times where extra power is needed, or scaled down for smaller performances.
The TH30C benefits from twin channels, that allows enhanced versatility in one compact unit. The Clean channel produces sweet, crystalline cleans, right up to the point of breakup. When you plug into the clean channel on the Thunder 30 you will be presented with one of the most evenly voiced, glistening clean tones you have ever heard. Harmonics will jump out of your guitar, providing you with a truly unique tone. In addition, the Clean Channel features EQ shape control offering a variety of tones from classic rock through to scooped metal with all variations in between.
The Dirty channel offers powerful shape control and sweeps the midrange from scooped to boosted, as well as providing complex harmonic overtones even at maximum gain settings. When switched to the dirty channel you can achieve a host of new tones and gain that have never been heard on an Orange, and will add inspiration to your performances.
Classic Orange Styling
The Thunder TH30C is finished in Orange's legendary livery dating back to 1968, including basket weave vinyl, signature picture frame edging, woven speaker grille cloth, signature 'picture frame' edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel. Made from solid 18mm plywood, this retro-looking combo amp is solid, rugged and durable. Reinforced corners also add to the sturdy construction, and ensure that the internal components are protected. The additional built in carry handle means this compact combo can be easily transported between performances.
The History of Orange
Founded in 1968, Orange has been a pioneering force in the guitar amplification industry and is popular across the world. Even today, Orange still continue to maintain their high prestige and push back the boundaries of conventional tube amplifier design. Their superb craftsmanship and quality control has allowed Orange amps to stand the test of time, giving their owners as much pleasure now, as the day they were bought. Their quality ensures a premium product and a guarantee that the customer is investing in a worthwhile product. Each Orange amplifier is put through many rigorous test procedures before leaving the factory, which maintains the level of excellence.
- Foot-switchable twin channel including Dirty and Clean
- Equipped with EL84 valves for a classic crisp tone
- Switchable output offering 7, 15 and 30 Watts for added power when needed
- Voice of the world speaker is custom designed delivering a perfectly balanced tone
- Classic Orange hieroglyphs, and signature picture frame
- Includes a low impedance valve buffered effects loop
- Legendary basket-weave grill cloth for the classic vintage Orange look
- Control options include dirty volume, shape, gain, clean treble, bass and volume
- Lightweight with carry handle for portable use
- Reinforced corners for added protection during transit
- 18mm Birch Plywood Construction for Optimum Durability
- Signature Skid Feet Help Fix the Cabinet to the Stage
- Controls:Dirty Volume, Shape, Gain, Clean Treble, Bass and Volume
- Output Power: 7, 15 & 30 Watts
- Power Amp: 4 X EL84
- Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7
- FX Loop: 1 x ECC81/12AT7
- Speakers: 1 x 16 OHM Voice of the world
- Extension Cabinet Options: 1 x 16 OHM
- Dimensions: 51 X 47 X 28 CM (20.08 X 18.5 X 11″)
- Weight: 22.35 KG (49.27 LB)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.