Orange Tiny Terror 10th Anniversary Half Stack
Orange Tiny Terror 10th Anniversary Half StackDetails
The Orange Tiny Terror 10th Anniversary half stack celebrates one of the most important, influential amplifiers of all time. The Tiny Terror revolutionised amplifiers with its huge sound and versatility from a lightweight, portable package. This limited edition half stack is a hand wired replica of the original, and has been housed in a stainless steel chassis. The cabinet is open backed, and is not sold separately. The whole package is finished in British racing green, and is a fitting tribute to one of the most intuitive designs of amplifier history.
Product Ref: 67957View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tiny Terror Head
The 10th anniversary Orange Tiny Terror is full of features to push your guitar’s tone to its limits. The head is hand wired with the highest quality components and craftsmanship. Delivering an even wider frequency response than the standard version, the hand wired Tiny Terror gives great clarity and stunning overtones. The breakup and distortion available continues the Tiny Terror’s classic sound, but also delivers a bright clean tone when the volume knob of your guitar is turned down. The head has been finished in a steel chassis and British racing green colour decals, giving the look reminiscent of Orange’s early amplifiers.
This 2 x 10 cabinet is a limited edition only available with the 10th anniversary Tiny Terror. Featuring a customised configuration, the cabinet is designed to perfectly compliment the amplifier head, using Celestion G10 drivers to push 80 watts of classic Orange tone. Housed I 18mm Birch plywood with an open back, the cabinet is easily suitable to withstand gigs, studios, and constant usage. Finished in British racing green with an orange speaker cover grill, this cabinet is the only way to push your tone from a hand wired Tiny Terror.
Amplifier Head Dimensions
- Height 19 cm (7.48’’)
- Width: 30.3 cm (11.93’’)
- Depth: 15.3 cm (6.02’’)
Speaker Cabinet Dimensions
- Height: 45 cm (17.72’’)
- Width: 55 cm (21.65’’)
- Depth: 29 cm (11.42’’)
- Output: 7 or 15 Watts (Switchable)
- Valves: 2 × ECC83/12AX7, 2 × EL84
- Speaker Output: 1 x 8/16 Ohm or 2 x 16 Ohm
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5.45 KG
Speaker Cabinet Details
- Power: 80 Watt RMS
- Speakers: 2 x 10″ Celestion G10 Alnico Gold Speakers
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Grill: Woven Paper Cloth
- Finish: British Racing Green Vinyl
- Structure: 18mm Birch Plywood
- Weight: 18.3 KG
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.