Orange Two Stroke Boost EQ Guitar Effects Pedal
Orange Two Stroke Boost EQ Guitar Effects PedalDetails
The Orange Two Stroke is an extensively detailed boost and EQ pedal. The Two Stroke can boost up to 12dB extra output, and the EQ can be used to fine tune your sound to produce a great lead tone. The Two Stroke also benefits from a pump circuit. This feature doubles the internal voltage to increase the headroom by extraordinary heights, giving you a great tone and a number of options to further your effects loop. The pedal has a buffered bypass signal type, which is important to keeping great tone in long effects loops. The Two Stroke can be used with electric, bass, and even electro-acoustic guitars to push forward your sound with a wealth of tones.
Product Ref: 67961View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Height: 26.5 cm
- Width: 48.2 cm
- Depth: 10 cm
- Power: 9V Battery or 9-12V DC Adapter
- Current Draw at 9V: 28MA
- Maximum Boost: 12 dB
- EQ: 2-Band, High and Low
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.