Orange OB1-300 Bass Combo Amp, Black
Orange OB1-300 Bass Combo Amp, BlackDetails
The Orange OB1-300 is a versatile, all analogue combo bass amplifier designed with practicality in mind. It Features a 15” Eminence neodymium speaker to match the OB1’s ability to achieve anything from sophisticated clean tones, to a gritty, heavily hard sound. The OB1-300 produces immediate attack with a well defined low end, a great combination for warm clean, vintage crunch, all the way to heavy metal and beyond. This model also comes in a sleek black colour. The OB1-300 is ideal for those looking to incorporate multiple genres to their sound with one amplifier.
Product Ref: 67977View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The OB1-300 splits your bass’ signal into two paths. The first side amplifies a clean signal, whilst the other incorporates gain with the upper harmonics. This gives you two different sounds as if your bass were being played into two amplifiers. You then have the option to blend between both signals to create your own balance, from a subtle boost in a clean tone, all the way to the heaviest and most offensive settings. Most importantly, the OB1-300 maintains its great low end definition throughout.
Orange are fully aware that whatever level of distortion there is on your amplifier, there should always be a great bass level and tone behind it. They have equipped the OB1-300 with three band active EQ to allow you make a +/- 15 dB boost or cut on your bass and middle, and +/- 20 dB on your treble. This, combined with the blend control, allows you to have your sound, your way.
- Class: AB
- Speaker Outputs: SpeakON, 1/4" Line, Balanced with Ground Lift
- Minimum Total Load: 4 Ohm
- Power: 300 Watts
- Control Options: Active/Passive, Gain, Blend, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume
- Footswitch Input: 1
- Weight: 29.65 KG
- Colour: Black
- EQ: Active 3 Band
- Height 68 cm (26.77’’)
- Width: 55 cm (21.65’’)
- Depth: 35 cm (13.77’’)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.