Oregon 6 String Bass + SubZero V35B Amp Pack, Natural
Oregon 6 String Bass + SubZero V35B Amp Pack, NaturalDetails
The Oregon 6 String Bass Guitar by Gear4music provides you with our superb active Bass Guitar with a neck through design; giving easier access to higher frets and longer sustain, all wrapped in a stunning satin natural wood finish. Also included is a free hard case to provide the best possible protection for your instrument. Bundled with a 35W amp this pack provides a versatile sound suitable for Indie, Rock, Blues, Jazz and anything in between, this bass is perfect for beginner and veterans alike, offering amazing value for money.
Product Ref: 80208View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Quality Craft For Superior Playability & Tone
This Oregon 6 String Bass Guitar by Gear4music packs in numerous high end features at an extremely affordable price. It is constructed as a two piece solid Ash body and a Maple through neck with a Rosewood fingerboard. Generous cutaways and a beautifully rounded neck heel give total access to the full 24-fret neck.
The neck has a modern flat, thin neck profile which adds greatly to the playability. Active electronics with independent volume and tone controls for each pickup round out the impressive specification for this bass. With tremendous playability and a wide range of tonal variations on offer, this is a hugely versatile bass with incredible specifications for its price..
SubZero V35B Vintage 35W Bass Amp
This attractive SubZero Vintage Bass Amplifier is a fantastic Amplifier for everyone, from the the eager learner right through to the practising professional.
- Power Output: 35 RMS @ 1.0 THD into 8Ω
- Input: High, Low Input
- Speaker: 1x 10" 8Ω (Bass)
- Input Sensitivity: Normal 50mV, F = 1KHz Volume & Tone Max
- Noise: -37dB (Gain Max), -65dB (Gain Min)
- Controls: Volume(Master), Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence(Effect), Power S/W
- Dimensions: W 418 X H 385mm X D 245mm
Features & SpecificationsBody & Bridge:
Pickups & Hardware:
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.